Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to Varsita forum!

Sirloin bresaola ball tip shank tail porchetta pork boudin filet mignon flank jowl salami.

TOPIC: Medical Marijuana are you In?

Medical Marijuana are you In? 4 years 8 months ago #169

My father has been dealing with prostate cancer for a couple of years now and is about to begin treatment. Does anybody have any information or personal testimonials about how marijuana has helped you or your loved ones in their battle with cancer or other illnesses? Any information would be much appreciated. I have read many articles suggesting highly concentrated cannabis oil can be effective not only in treatment of symptoms but also in the actual treatment of the cancer itself. Does anybody know if there is any science behind this? I am very familiar with the high and physical effects of cannabis but I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy in eliminating the cancer cells themselves. Any help or personal testimonials is much appreciated. https://www.gyo.green/feminized-marijuana-seeds.htmlThanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds

Contact Us

Dotolo Europe Ltd.

Unit 5 Base 329 Headley Road East,

Woodley, Reading, Berkshire RG5 4AZ,

United Kingdom

Email: info@dotolo.eu

Telephone: +44 (0) 844 854 92 22

WebisteDotolo Europe

About Us

Ozone Therapy Training is part of Dotolo Europe Ltd. which provides  a strong foundation course in ozone therapy full professional support with your equipment and treatment room set up recognised worldwide as a market leader.

FacebookDotolo Europe